STAKEHOLDERS RECEIVE TWO FREE TICKETS TO THIS EVENT.
The Bartow Economic Development Council is now accepting nominations for the 9th Annual Champions Cup Business & Industry Awards, and the Bartow Chamber of Commerce Spirit of Bartow Award. Any Chamber Member can nominate any fellow Chamber Member, including your own business for any of the following categories:
• Service / Professional Business of the Year: (includes non-retail professional businesses such as banks, insurance companies, medical professional, accountants, attorneys, construction companies, etc.)
• Retail Business of the Year: (includes any business that sells merchandise directly to the public such as gift shops, auto dealers, restaurants, etc.)
• Emerging Business of the Year: (any Bartow business open less than three years – cannot be a buyout of an existing company)
• Not-for-Profit Organization of the Year: (any non-profit business/organization)
• Community Service Business of the Year: (includes any business that has contributed to the community through donations of time or financial resources to improve the area’s quality of life)
• Bartow Chamber Spirit of Bartow Award: (any individual who has given their personal time or other resources considered to be “above and beyond” in the spirit of community support)
Each business nominated will receive two free tickets to the Bartow Economic Development Council’s Annual Meeting: Champions Cup, October 18, 2018, 5:30 p.m. at the Bartow Civic Center.
All other tickets are $65 each and are available at the Bartow Chamber or register to attend or sponsor a table of 8 here.
All awards will be judged by a blue-ribbon committee of Bartow Economic Development Council members based upon the following criteria:
Bartow Economic Development Council Business & Industry Awards
Nominees should champion exemplary best practices in the
areas of customer service, sustainability, employee retention and
opportunity, reputation and positive influence on the economic
well-being of the Bartow area business community.
Bartow Chamber of Commerce Spirit of Bartow Award
Nominees for this award should be an individual or group that
has significantly contributed to the Bartow community
and their individual accomplishments/contributions
made a positive impact on the area’s quality of life.
OFFICE SPACE FOR RENT:
Lilly, O’Toole & Brown Building
145-195 S Central Ave, Bartow, FL 33830
FIRST FLOOR OFFICE SPACE ON MAIN STREET
The first floor is 1800 square feet of Class A office space. It has a reception area, two office suites, conference room, kitchen, restrooms, storage, garage parking and parking lot for clients. For more information, call 863-224-3503